Meetings and Discussions

In the course of a days work, it is but natural that we have meetings, where many diversified persons sit together brain storm to arrive at solutions and hand out decisions. Some use the opportunity to get appraised of themselves of the happenings. It is also a place some use to exhibit their authority and superiority.

After such sessions participants mind plays its own tricks as each perceive the exchanges during such sessions in their own way. For some it doesn't matter what others think; but others brood over it.

I belong to the latter category, especially if some one sounds condescending on the actions attributable to me and that too without a reason.

Condescending actions and words always get to me - yes they hurt me and affects my performance.

To overcome this, I am trying the latest trick advised by an expert - express your feelings in a Blog - write it down. Share it with friends and do not expect a feed back.

So how do I pay back. I don't. But will act to win back the confidence and then move on with life. I guess, I do not want to attend such sessions, with or with out putting in place the remedy.




No comments: