PADMINI SRINIVASAN

This page is dedicated to Ms. Padmini Srinivasan. I am starting this page with a request for all who have interacted with her, to recount and record. This paste shall serve to collate data on her life, her wishes, here successes and stories. She was an extraordinary persona and many loved her for what she did to them or what she represented. Once sufficient date is available, I will seek professional help to prepare a digital archive of her story. So I request every one to put their thoughts add photographs, her voices, her videos, scan and attach her handwritten letters or anything else. I want to create a reference document which the immediate family members would love to leave for the progeny.

24/10/2015. I listened to Brindavana Saranga 'Sri Rangapura Vihara". Every time I listen to this raga, this song comes and my sister's memories flood me. Her poise, confidence and ease with she used to render this piece will always resonate; she sang this song on the thirteenth day of our father and I broke down and wept uncontrollably for a while. Such was the power of her performance.

No comments: