Challenges at the work place

There are many challenges at the work place which we need to tackle.

Every action, interaction, every new effort which you take, brings with it, its own challenges. If you are lucky you develop a liking to these challenges and that is the best situation. Some times you allow these tendencies to become addictive which turns you to a workaholic. This is another challenge which you need to manage as it may take a toll at the home front.

There are some challenges which makes you tense and if you encounter many of them in a day's work then it is time you realized that you are in the wrong place! As they say the moment the work which you do makes you tense, it is time you changed your work or the work place.

As you move on handling these challenges, certain events bring disappointments and sadness. It is at these times you need to believe in your self and get on with it. If the disappointments are caused by some whose actions you cannot control, then the situation may need a directional shift. Else it could be a simple chemistry issue. Whatever it is, it is must be faced and resolved immediately, lest it becomes a bogey and you start looking at it for excuses.

2 comments:

K.T.S.Mugundan said...

Dear Sir,

I completely agree with your views. I consider the challenges caused by my closer ones shakes me a lot. Anticipation for a longer and an unknown period ,lacking of transparency for unknown reasons in personal relationships makes me to go for a self-analysis of my potential and intimacy which i thought i had developed a lot with others when it is not reciprocated.

I little bit differ with your second para as i feel the solution for the problem is in the third para.

Instead of analyzing the source for disappointments, as you said believing myself and my honesty & openness in my profession and with my superiors will definitely help me to tackle these challenges.

I want this comment to be a personal one and hence ends it with

yours lovingly,
K.T.S.Mugundan (a) Bala

Bala said...

I must grudgingly agree that you have added value to my Blog.

Yes; if you believe in your self you will be transparent and honest in your profession and all your dealings. This will bring value to you in the long term